Menu

21 March 2013

We don't see things as they are...

I joined a class about Lettering on skillshare... Skillshare is a global community centered around creativity, collaboration and learning by doing. I'm very enthusiastic about this site and what it offers!

For my class project I chose to illustrate words by Anaïs Nin, a famous American writer (1903 – 1977). My initial plan was to vectorize my work in Adobe Illustrator, but since I'm completely new at this, I now decided to use Photoshop for this project... and vectorize a somewhat shorter quote in Illustrator soon ;-).

P.S. I can't decide on which version I should send in as my final work... What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. Zo mooi Anemieke! Mag ik hem op mijn fb pagina zetten?

    Groet Maaike

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, wat leuk om te horen Maaike! Dankjewel :-)
      En natuurlijk mag dat! Graag met een linkje naar m'n blog... ;-)
      Fijne zonnige zondag en groetjes, Annemieke

      Delete